Terms & Conditions
Information About Us
Accessing Our Site
Users of this site – www.stalwartbridge.com, are granted temporary access, and we retain the right to modify or withdraw the services offered on our site without prior notice (see details below). We hold no responsibility for any losses that may occur due to the unavailability of our site at any time or for any duration.
The site and its contents are intended for adults only, and individuals under 18 should refrain from using this site.
While using our site, you must adhere to our acceptable use policy (see details below). You are responsible for making the necessary arrangements to access our site and ensuring that anyone accessing it through your internet connection is aware of and complies with these terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
We own or hold the licenses for all intellectual property rights on our site and the materials published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and international treaties (around the world), and all rights are reserved. You may print or download extracts from our site for personal reference and share them within your organisation. But you must not modify the materials in any way or use multimedia content separately from the accompanying text from this site.
It is essential to acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the material on our site at all times.
Using any part of our site’s materials for commercial purposes without obtaining a license from us or our licensors is prohibited. If you breach these terms by printing, copying, or downloading materials, your right to use our site will terminate immediately, and you must either return or destroy any copies you have made, as we decide.
Unauthorised printing, copying, or downloading of any part of our site (www.stalwartbridge.com) will result in an immediate termination of your right to use our site. You must; as per our discretion, either return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Relying on the Information Posted
The commentary and materials posted (including audio and or video) on our site do not intend to get treated as advice to rely on. We disclaim any liability for reliance on such materials by visitors or anyone informed of its contents. Please note that course and registration information is subject to change, and the most accurate and complete details are provided at the point of registration, which may differ from the information on our site.
Our Site Undergoes Regular Updates
We strive to update our site regularly and have the discretion to modify its content anytime. If necessary, we may temporarily suspend or permanently close access to the site. Please be aware that any material on our site may become outdated, and we are not obligated to update such content.
While Stalwart Bridge Limited strives to ensure the accuracy of the information on our websites, we do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the material on the sites or in brochures/prospectuses. The material displayed on our site is provided “as is” without any warranties or guarantees. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, along with other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us, expressly exclude all implied representations, warranties, and terms that might otherwise apply under the statute, common law, or equity, including conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and the use of reasonable care and skill, which would have an effect but for this legal notice concerning our websites.
Stalwart Bridge Limited, along with associated organizations, their officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any type of loss or damage incurred by users of the website or third parties. This includes direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential loss or damages, as well as loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or damages connected to business interruption, regardless of whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, in connection with our sites or the material on them. This also applies to any web sites linked to our sites. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses that may infect computer equipment, software, data, or other property during access to or use of our sites or any linked web sites. If using material from our sites requires equipment, software, or data servicing, repair, or correction, you assume all associated costs.
This legal notice does not exclude or limit our liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (b) fraud; or (c) any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
For any other liability not excluded above, or if any exclusion is deemed invalid by a competent court, our liability shall be limited to £10.
Uploading Material to Our Site
When utilising features to update and or upload material or contact other users on our site, you must adhere to our acceptable use policy’s content standards. You warrant that your contributions comply with these standards and indemnify us for any breach of this warranty.
Any material you upload will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We reserve the right to use, copy, distribute, and disclose it to third parties for any purpose. Additionally, we may disclose your identity to any third party claiming a violation of their intellectual property rights or right to privacy due to materials posted by you.
We are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of materials posted by you or other users. You shall indemnify us against any loss, costs, or expenses resulting from your uploaded content.
We retain the right to remove any material or posting on our site that we believe does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by introducing malicious or harmful material such as viruses, trojans, worms, or logic bombs. Unauthorised access attempts or denial-of-service attacks are also prohibited.
Knowingly breaching this provision constitutes a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any such breach will get reported to law enforcement authorities, and your right to use our site will be immediately terminated.
We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by distributed denial-of-service attacks, viruses, or other harmful material that may infect your computer or data due to your use of our site or downloading material from it or any linked website.
Linking to Our Site
You are allowed to link to our home page; as long as it is done fairly and legally and does not harm our reputation or imply any association or endorsement where there is none. However, you must not link from a website that you do not own. Also, you cannot frame our site on another site or create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We may withdraw linking permission without notice. The website linking to our site must comply with our acceptable use policy. If you wish to use material from our site for any other purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from Our Site
The links to other sites and resources on our site are for informational purposes only. We have no control over the content of those external sites or resources and do not take responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from using them. Third-party sites and resources may have their own terms and conditions of use.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
For any concerns regarding commentary and material posted on our site, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Policy for Appropriate Use
You are allowed to use our site for legal purposes only. However, you are prohibited from using our site for the following:
- Using our site in a manner that violates any relevant local, national, or international laws or regulations is strictly prohibited.
- Engaging in unlawful or fraudulent activities or using our site with unlawful or fraudulent intentions is strictly prohibited.
- Harming or attempting harm to minors using our site is strictly forbidden.
- Sending, receiving, uploading, downloading, using, or re-using any material that does not meet our content standards (see below) is not allowed.
- Sending or facilitating the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, or any similar solicitation (spam) is prohibited.
- Knowingly transmitting data or sending/uploading materials containing harmful programs like viruses, worms, spyware, etc., intended to disrupt computer operations is strictly prohibited.
- Creating a business or offering that competes with those provided by Stalwart Bridge Limited (www.stalwartbridge.com) is not allowed.
You also commit/acknowledge/consent (depending on the context) that:
- Reproducing, duplicating, copying, or reselling any part of our site is strictly prohibited and would constitute a violation of the mentioned terms of website use.
- Unauthorised access, interference, damage, or disruption is strictly prohibited;
- Any section or component of our site;
- Interfering with any equipment or network where our site is stored is prohibited;
- Tampering with any software used to provide our site is not allowed; or interfering with any equipment, network, or software owned or used by a third party is strictly prohibited.
Standards for Content
These content standards apply to all material (contributions) you submit to our site. You are required to adhere to both the intent and the specifics of these standards. They apply to each part of your contribution as well as the contribution as a whole.
Be precise and factual when presenting information, these should reflect genuinely held opinions when expressing opinions, and they must comply with relevant laws in the United Kingdom and any other country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not
- Include any material that defames or harms the reputation of any individual;
- Include any material that is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Violate the copyright, database rights, or trademarks of any other person;
- Attempt or have the potential to deceive any person;
- Be made; in violation of any legal obligations owed to a third party, including contractual duties or duties of confidence;
- Promote illegal activities;
- Be threatening, abusive, or invasive of another person’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or unnecessary anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they come from us if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote, or assist in unlawful acts, such as copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
- The right to use our site may be immediately, temporarily, or permanently withdrawn.
- Any posting or material uploaded by you to our site may be immediately, temporarily, or permanently removed.
- May receive a warning from us.
- May face legal proceedings to reimburse all costs, including reasonable administrative and legal expenses, incurred due to the breach on an indemnity basis.
- Further – legal action can be taken.
- May disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as deemed reasonably necessary.
We are not liable for any actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions described in this policy are not exhaustive, and we may take any other appropriate actions as we see fit.
Modifications to our Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right to update this acceptable use policy by doing changes to this page and related. As a user, you are responsible to check this page periodically for any updates, as they are legally binding on you. Some provisions in this policy may get replaced by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
We appreciate your visit to our website.