Outstanding education and dynamic culture that brings extensive global career prospects.
HIGHER EDUCATION IN
Embark on a transformative academic journey in France, renowned for its prestigious universities, exceptional research opportunities, and rich cultural heritage. Experience top-notch education, a diverse range of courses, vibrant student life, and the chance to explore the country’s art, cuisine, history, and captivating landscapes.
Prestigious universities and research institutions provide quality education and globally recognised degrees, establishing a foundation for academic and professional success.
study in english
There are over 1,600 study courses available in English, allowing international students to find various disciplines at universities and institutions in France.
Experience comprehensive support services, including scholarships, affordable tuition fees, student discounts, and access to healthcare facilities, enhancing life style.
Experience France’s vibrant cultural scene, renowned art, literature, exquisite cuisine, and immersive lifestyle, offering a unique and enriching educational journey.
International students with a valid student visa are allowed to work during their studies, regardless of what degree level they are, for up to 964 hours per year.
International students who have completed their master’s studies in France from a recognised institution can extend their stay for up to two years to seek employment.
PROUD TO BE WORKING WITH
GUIDING YOUR TRANSFORMATIVE JOURNEY
PROCESS WITH US
With a concise and straightforward four-step process, you can embark on a transformative journey to study abroad,
opening doors to a future that has the power to revolutionize your life.
Discuss, Explore & Identify
We work with you to identify the best fit for you.
Apply, Accept & Confirm
Applying to the shortlist and finalising options.
Time to apply VISA
We work with you; on a checklist to apply for VISA
A COUPLE OF STRIDES AWAY FROM
ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS
Engage you throughout the process, ensuring your aspirations, passion, and unique story guide us towards achieving your desired outcomes.
MAKING YOUR STUDY ABROAD EASIER
MORE WE DO
Trust us because we have a proven track record of success, industry expertise, and a commitment to exceptional results. We prioritize client satisfaction, open communication, and tailored solutions. We embrace challenges, mitigate risks, and prioritize the success of our partners with deep local expertise in a global context.
International students should study in France for several reasons. Firstly, France is home to prestigious universities and institutions known for their academic excellence and high-quality education. Studying in France provides access to world-class faculty, cutting-edge research facilities, and a wide range of study programs across various disciplines.
Secondly, France has a rich cultural heritage and offers a vibrant lifestyle. Students can immerse themselves in French art, literature, cuisine, and history, enhancing their cultural knowledge and global perspective.
Thirdly, France is an international hub for research and innovation, with numerous opportunities for students to engage in groundbreaking research and collaborate with leading experts in their fields.
Furthermore, France is centrally located in Europe, providing easy access to travel and explore other European countries.
Lastly, international students in France can benefit from affordable tuition fees, numerous scholarships and funding options, and a high standard of living. The country also offers post-study work opportunities and a favourable job market for graduates.
Overall, studying in France offers a unique and rewarding educational experience, combining academic excellence, cultural immersion, and diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth.
In France, there is a demand for professionals in various fields. Some of the professions that are high in demand include:
- Information Technology (IT): With the rapid advancement of technology, there is a growing need for IT professionals skilled in areas such as software development, cybersecurity, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Engineering: France has a strong engineering industry and requires professionals in areas such as civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and aerospace engineering.
- Healthcare: The healthcare sector in France is constantly in need of skilled healthcare professionals, including doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and medical researchers.
- Renewable Energy: As part of its commitment to sustainability, France is focusing on renewable energy sources. Professionals in the field of renewable energy, such as solar energy, wind energy, and sustainable engineering, are in high demand.
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce: With the rise of online businesses and digital marketing strategies, there is a growing demand for professionals skilled in digital marketing, e-commerce, social media management, and online advertising.
- Business and Finance: Professionals with expertise in finance, accounting, business management, and entrepreneurship are always in demand in France’s business sector.
- Tourism and Hospitality: France is a popular tourist destination, and professionals in the tourism and hospitality industry, such as hotel management, event planning, and tourism marketing, are in demand to cater to the needs of tourists.
It’s important to note that the demand for specific professions may vary over time and depend on various factors, including economic trends, industry developments, and government policies.
Yes, France offers stay-back opportunities to international students after completing their studies. Graduates can apply for a temporary residence permit known as the “Autorisation Provisoire de Séjour” (APS), which allows them to stay in France and seek employment for up to 12 months. This provides an opportunity to gain work experience and explore career opportunities in the country. Additionally, upon completing a master’s degree, students can apply for a two-year temporary residence permit, allowing them to stay in France for a job search or further academic pursuits.
What are the general admission requirements at French Universities or Institutions for undergraduate or master's courses?
The general admission requirements for undergraduate and master’s courses at French universities or institutions may vary depending on the specific course and university or institution. However, some general requirements include:
- Academic qualifications: For undergraduate programs, students need to have completed their secondary education or equivalent, such as a high school diploma. For master’s programs, a recognised bachelor’s degree or equivalent is typically a minimum required.
- Language proficiency: International students are often required to demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction if they decide to study in the English language. These proficiency tests could be the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or any other recognised and acceptable.
- Application documents: Applicants are required to submit a completed application form, academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose or motivation letter, and a resume or curriculum vitae.
- Additional requirements (if any): Some courses may have specific requirements, such as entrance exams, portfolio submissions (for arts-related programs), or interviews.
It’s important to note that admission requirements can vary between universities and courses, so it’s recommended to check the specific requirements of the desired course or institution for detailed information.
What are the general student VISA requirements in France for international students and where to apply for VISA?
The general student visa requirements in France for international students include the following:
- Letter of acceptance: Students should provide an official letter of acceptance or enrollment from a recognized French educational institution.
- Proof of finances: Students must demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to cover their tuition fees, living expenses, and other related costs during their stay in France. It can be through bank statements, scholarship letters, or proof of sponsorship.
- Health insurance: Students need valid health insurance coverage for the duration of their stay in France. This can be from private health insurance or enrollment in the French national health insurance scheme (if eligible).
- Language proficiency: Depending on the language of instruction of your courses, you may need to demonstrate proficiency in French or English through language test scores or language course completion certificates.
- Valid passport: Students should have a valid passport with an expiration date that extends beyond the duration of their planned stay in France.
To apply for a student visa, Students typically need to contact the French embassy or consulate in their home country. They will provide you with the necessary visa application forms and guide you through the application process. It is important to start the visa application process well in advance to allow sufficient time for processing.
It’s recommended to consult the official website of the French embassy or consulate in your country for detailed information on visa requirements, application procedures, and any additional documents that may be required.